Friday, December 10, 2010

oh baby, it's shower time


it's raining baby items, hallelujah, it's raining baby items! on december 4th i had my baby shower and it was just glorious. everything was adorable and perfect (although i would expect nothing less from my hostesses). the party was thrown at jennifer sigl's home and it had a vintage toy theme. there was a milk and cookie bar, which was extra perfect for me because cookies are delicious and milk is pretty much the only thing that helps my heartburn. side note... i had never experienced heartburn until i got pregnant and i seriously thought i was having a heart attack. pregnancy symptoms are no joke, people. anyway, everything was fun and cute and personalized and i got lots of good baby gear. a big thanks to everyone who sent gifts and to the people who came to help celebrate beckett. an extra big thanks (that's right... extra big) to my hostesses, jenni, allie, misty, and lonnie for making my baby shower dreams a reality. is it weird that even after my own baby shower, i am still having trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that there is an actual human in my belly?! wowzas.

mmm... cookie bar... nom nom nom


are the prizes in cracker jacks still crazy? the answer is yes.


the food was delish. oh, lunch meat... how i miss you. soon we will reunite.

do you love the beckett balls? i do... they are in his room now. 

beckett soda. my baby is an entrepreneur from the womb. it's impressive.

2 comments:

  1. this is one of the cutest showers i have ever seen! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog and the baby shower looks like it was so fun! of course with you hostesses it couldn't have been any better....

    ReplyDelete