Thursday, June 9, 2011

rory gilmore's birthday

actually, it was my birthday, but i felt just like rory. on tuesday, i thought i was going to watch vampire diaries with lonnie and natasha, but really i showed up to a surprise party for my birthday! what nice friends i have! the party was just like rory's party from season one gilmore girls. don't watch gilmore girls? well, you really should... it's a great show, but i will say that the party included a pink boa and birthday tiara, balloons with happy birthday written on them by hand, and best of all... a cake with my face on it! mmm... my face cake was delish, thanks lonnie!



1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! My favorite show! My friends have done similar things for me...Gilmore Girls related, I mean. My husband and I walked out of our wedding ceremony to "Where You Lead" by Carole King (the opening song of Gilmore Girls). Love this! I was looking for a photo of Rory's birthday party and stumbled upon your page! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete