Wednesday, October 12, 2011

october weddings

in my humble opinion, october is the very best and most romantic month to get married in. i'm actually not the only person that feels this way. october is the second most popular wedding month, behind june. i just love fall weddings... the colors, the feel, the weather. magic, all magic. i have lots of friends who also tied the knot in an october wedding (because why wouldn't you?!) check them out! and happy anniversary friends! do you have an october wedding and i left you out? sorry, i am ashamed. if you tell me, i will put you right on here too! unless you are a stranger... then don't be creepy, okay?!



margaux and pat celebrate 2 years!

jen and tom celebrate 1 year!

natasha and jon celebrate 1 year!

jenni and wes celebrate 6 years!



"i can't see me lovin' nobody, but you, for all my life
when you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue for all my life"

No comments:

Post a Comment