Saturday, March 3, 2012

a professional chef

i took this video of beckett earlier this week. it is amazing to me in about a million ways. i can't handle his little brain and how it figures stuff out and works all on it's own and that i grew that working brain in my belly! seriously? it blows my mind. how did he know that was a play kitchen? and to find a spatula to stir with? and to pretend to sample his food?! and serve some to me?!?! what is happening?!?!?! watching kids learn and do stuff is like... the coolest. 



anyway, i emailed the video of my little genius child to my grandma and uncle jack and my uncle wrote back that beckett was going to start saying, "bam!" soon. and i wrote back that matt hates emeril and hopefully beckett would not become a mini emeril. side note: matt hates a lot of tv chefs... emeril, bobby flay, rachael ray, etc. mostly because he feels like they are sell outs and will endorse crazy things (like fast food chains) just for the money. he especially hates emeril because he has a band and he thinks that is very pretentious. side side note: what happened to emeril? i seriously have not heard of him lately. back to my point... my uncle sent me this picture. his photo shopping never gets old to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment