Monday, April 7, 2014

oh baby, it's sprinkle time

saige (with the help of lonnie and natasha) threw me a very adorable sprinkle. the theme was... literally sprinkle, like as in lightly raining. it was good for me because i do love the rain and this year april showers will bring a may baby! jen sigl graciously offered up her home, again! my first shower, for beckett was at her house too. so now it's a tradition. all my baby showers will be there! not that i have so many left in my future! ;) anyways, it was a special night with a few good friends and little baby boy and i felt very loved and blessed. thank you so very much to my hostesses and everybody that attended. i am excited for you all to meet a sweet new tiny boy very soon!















allie came up and surprised me for the sprinkle. and i was seriously surprised. i can't believe everybody kept it a secret. matt and saige are both pretty bad liars and i'm usually super nosy and always figure things out. i couldn't even process it when she showed up at our front door. so sneaky! it was so great having her here for the party and the weekend. beckett especially loved having a sleep over buddy. we can't wait to see her again soon when baby comes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment