Saturday, May 3, 2014

iphone life twentyseven

april showers bring... lots of photos from my phone. i'm kidding, showers had nothing to do with these. 


have you tried these? i tried them on april 1st (no foolin') and they're gooood

i am addicted to frozen treats while prego (lucky beckett)

saige is moved to the basement! our little harry potter...

painting your brother's room is the hardest (so is putting on your underwear the right way...)


the most organized this drawer of tiny clothes will ever be

lonnie made this. i die. ignore my disgusting stove. thanks

he's just so pregnant...

jenni sent me just a few (thousand) baby things

tuuuulips


misty... why do you waste your money on more than one stroller?

this is what happens when i sleep on the job...

do you like his hat?

this isn't actually from my phone, but it's from A phone. adorable clayton

matt's baking the greek easter bread. opa!

enjoying our last saige made starbucks


you're not cool unless you are enjoying some dentist time



matt has a vegetable pickling problem. it's very serious

little soccer star

there are so many white chickens by the kreitlow's house. so many. this is 1/100th of them

actually... that's my spot

our last date night before baby #2. eep

my super helper, just sewing me a hospital garland!

fireside friends slash future big brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment