Friday, September 19, 2014

random reno

here are some random reno cousin pictures, that are important for you to see! 


the lake at papou and yiayia's new house



matt and kate took beckett and clayton to play at the park and i just now noticed when downloading these pictures that beckett is barefoot like some hillbilly child. delightful. matt... kate... an explanation for this? 









getting ready to run through the sprinklers. first he loses the shoes... now this?


we also all went to check out the university because it's been TEN years and a lot of stuff has changed. i have a very special place in my heart for unr. even though i have never technically used my degree in elementary education,my college years totally shaped my future life. so many of the most important people i know today, i met in college. the school is looking really great... it has a beautiful new library and student union. my only regret is that i left my wallet at home... with my old student id... with so much advantage cash still on it. i assume that stuff never expires? anyways, we took the boys to play at the quad, where my college graduation was held, and i sat and reminisced about some of the best times and it was nice. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment