Wednesday, December 28, 2011

early christmas

before we came down to reno for christmas we had a little baby christmas with my dad and saige. also, we had latkes with dinner as a shout out to hannukah. it is the festival of lights, you know. my dad got b a little wind-up kangaroo that flipped over for christmas because word on the street is that i had a little wind-up monkey that flipped over that i thought was oh so funny. i actually remember the monkey, and i'll take my dad's word on the thinking it was funny part. anyways, beckett just knocked the kangaroo right over. i guess we have a different sense of humor. b also got some super hip levi's from my dad and a jean jacket from aunt saige. he is just a trendy guy. also, we got saige four gifts. misty told me about this idea and i saw it on pinterest too (pinterest was a serious problem for me this year... i tried making way too many gifts) and i plan to do it with all my kids at christmas. you get them... something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read. such a good idea, right? it can really keep your gift buying in check. i was a bad picture taker for our early christmas. i feel deep shame about it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment